Controlling Copier Costs
We save you money on your copier costs – or you don’t pay. Our clients typically reduce copier costs by 15% to 50%.
Digital multi-functional photocopiers cause a lot of cost confusion. Often organizations enter into long-term agreements to acquire machines that are loaded with costly, unnecessary features. We can help you with that.
Let’s talk process
To start, we:
- Dig deep, to provide a detailed review of your copier use
- Discuss future requirements, as well as other related equipment, such as inkjet and laser printers, fax machines (where appropriate, we conduct an audit of these machines and their uses).
- Tell you about the various machine and finance options available
Now you have a thorough understanding of the costs involved. Next, we offer advice on achieving cost savings. Once we’ve agreed on requirements and specifications:
- We research the supplier market and invite selected suppliers to submit proposals.
- We present the best options to you.
- Once you choose, we handle the implementation stage.
We continue to monitor supplier performance and levels of expenditure for the period of our engagement.